NEW YORK, NY — December 9, 2022 — Madison Logic, the leading global digital Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner as a Challenger in the 2022 Magic Quadrant for Account-Based Marketing Platforms. Evaluated among seven vendors globally, Madison Logic was recognized for its ability to execute and completeness of vision.
“We’re honored to be included in the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant and Critical Capabilities for Account-Based Marketing Platforms as we continue to provide global enterprises with a competitive edge,” said Tom O’Regan, CEO of Madison Logic. “We believe our position as a Challenger reaffirms our commitment to empowering B2B marketing teams to execute data-driven campaigns across today’s dominant paid media channels that deliver superior pipeline impact and ROI.”
The Gartner Magic Quadrant is a culmination of rigorous, fact-based research in specific markets, providing a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the providers in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. Providers are positioned into four quadrants: Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries, and Niche Players. The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Account-Based Marketing Platforms enables marketers to get the most from market analysis in alignment with their unique business and technology needs.
With Madison Logic, B2B marketers can more easily identify and prioritize their target accounts, activate global multi-channel ABM campaigns, and gain full visibility into program performance through comprehensive measurement and reports. The company’s comprehensive and data-driven approach accelerates the customer journey and shortens sales cycles to positively impact ROI, even within today’s complex and competitive marketing landscape. This includes:
- Optimized Account Insights: Access to ML Insights, a holistic signal comprised of three primary data sources used to identify the companies demonstrating the highest propensity to purchase.
- Advanced Multi-Channel Program Activation: Seamlessly deliver personalized messaging and maximize engagement with each member of the buying committee across the three dominant paid media channels: comprehensive ABM Display Advertising, ABM Content Syndication, and ABM Social Advertising with LinkedIn.
- Enhanced Measurement and Campaign Support: Validate campaign performance and optimize account engagement with fully managed customer service and support ranging from account prioritization to campaign deployment.
By leveraging enhanced data to execute global multi-channel ABM strategies that meet rapidly growing customer expectations, Madison Logic clients deliver superior results. The company’s ABM Success Series showcases how B2B marketers from leading enterprise software organizations leverage research and insights to implement effective ABM strategies that yield higher conversion across the sales cycle:
- “We use Madison Logic’s intent data to help us maximize the effectiveness of our marketing spend. Intent helps us further tighten our target accounts. And we use ABM Content Syndication and ABM Display Advertising to help us get the right message to the right people within the right accounts at the right time.” – Andrew Ward, Marketing Director for Salesforce Australia and New Zealand
- “Almost immediately after employing a multi-channel ABM strategy with Madison Logic, we were able to prioritize the accounts demonstrating in-market research and efficiently drive the type of engagement our sales team needs to fill their pipeline.” – Mike Ellis, Senior Corporate Marketing Manager, Higher Logic
- “Our experience with the Madison Logic support team has been great. One thing they do help with on an ongoing weekly, biweekly, monthly basis is more complex reporting. They’ll bring in their Product Team, their Data Team, Ad Ops just to make sure all of our questions and concerns are addressed.” – Thomas Matthew, Senior Manager Digital Marketing at Vonage
Visit www.Gartner.com to access the full report.
To learn more about Madison Logic, visit www.madisonlogic.com
GARTNER and MAGIC QUADRANT are a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Madison Logic
The ML Platform, a global multi-channel ABM activation and measurement platform, enables enterprise organizations to leverage a proprietary combined data set to identify the accounts most likely to purchase, accelerate the customer journey, and shorten sales cycles to positively impact ROI. Madison Logic empowers B2B marketers to convert their best accounts faster by finding and engaging with the most influential individuals throughout the buyer’s journey. Visit madisonlogic.com for more information.
Be the first to know
Subscribe to receive the latest B2B marketing research, whitepapers, articles, infographics, ML news, and more.