Madison Logic ABM Success Series Spotlights Enterprise Marketing Teams Accelerating the Buyer Journey
Customers share first-hand accounts of pipeline impact and marketing ROI of multi-channel ABM strategy
NEW YORK, NY — September 13, 2022 — Madison Logic, the leading global digital Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform, today announced the official launch of its new ABM Success Series. The collection of customer-led webinars, testimonials, and events showcase how B2B marketers from leading enterprise software organizations leverage research and insights to implement effective ABM strategies that yield higher conversion across the sales cycle.
“Today’s most successful B2B marketers understand the need to leverage data to prioritize and engage the right accounts across multiple channels,” said Tom O’Regan, CEO of Madison Logic. “The ABM Success Series gives our customers a forum to share how they’ve accelerated the customer journey and shortened sales cycles to positively impact ROI. By acting as a strategic partner at every stage of the ABM process, we enable them to drive incredible results.”
The ABM Success Series provides B2B marketers with a set of resources that highlight what is working today to convert their best accounts faster, starting with a data-driven approach to prioritize the accounts most likely to purchase. Research from its recent State of the Buyer Report: Future of Work Edition found that marketing teams achieve a 17% increase in pipeline volume, 33% greater pipeline value, and 28% accelerated pipeline velocity when leveraging the combined ML Insights dataset to prioritize the accounts with the highest propensity to purchase and engage the buying committee across the buying journey through a multi-channel ABM strategy.
As the industry-leading voice for data-driven multi-channel ABM, Madison Logic’s ABM Success Series aims to inspire and connect B2B marketers with insights and advice from leaders executing global multi-channel ABM strategies that deliver superior results. Program highlights include:
- Multi-Channel ABM Innovators Roundtable with top marketing leaders from Cisco and Oracle discussing how to modernize an account-based go-to-market strategy to drive account engagement across the sales cycle and improve ROI.
- The State of Multi-Channel ABM Webinar featuring speakers from Forrester and Citrix Systems discussing the latest research on the state of data-driven multi-channel ABM and how these findings impact future B2B marketing strategies.
- Client Video Testimonials from sophisticated marketing leaders at Salesforce, Wolters Kluwer, Vonage, and Panasonic share their biggest marketing challenges and how they’ve excelled by adopting a data-led approach to identifying accounts and engaging them across a multi-channel activation strategy.
As buying committees continue to evolve and B2B marketing becomes increasingly more complex, it’s more critical than ever for successful marketers to share first-hand accounts of the strategies and tactics implemented to meet their goals. By leveraging enhanced data to execute global multi-channel ABM strategies that meet rapidly growing customer expectations, the marketing leaders featured in the ABM Success Series share strategies that work in today’s market. Key B2B marketing concepts, challenges, and wins covered in the Client Video Series include:
- Accelerating the Buyer’s Journey: “Currently it’s about 15% we’re able to close deals on within the first month or two. So it’s been phenomenal in moving that needle of lead generation to lead acceleration and revenue,” said Kris Patterson, Sr. Integrated Marketing at Wolters Kluwer.
- Multi-Channel Engagement: “Anytime you can surround buying committees on multiple channels, in multiple stages of the funnel you’re always going to have a better quality of output of the leads you are getting in the pipeline,” said Thomas Matthew, Senior Marketing Manager at Vonage.
- Validating Account Engagement & Pipeline Impact: “Now we’re saying we targeted 50 of your top accounts. 42 of them have been on the website 25% more frequently. They’re consuming this type of content and there’s this much revenue at stake in keeping that conversation going. From a sales perspective, it’s a very different conversation,” said Susan Campbell, Group Marketing Manager at Panasonic.
To learn more about how Madison Logic helps the world’s fastest-growing companies grow faster, visit www.madisonlogic.com.
About Madison Logic
The ML Platform, a global multi-channel ABM activation and measurement platform, enables enterprise organizations to leverage a proprietary combined data set to identify the accounts most likely to purchase, accelerate the customer journey, and shorten sales cycles to positively impact ROI. Madison Logic empowers B2B marketers to convert their best accounts faster by finding and engaging with the most influential individuals throughout the buyer’s journey. Visit madisonlogic.com for more information.
Be the first to know
Subscribe to receive the latest B2B marketing research, whitepapers, articles, infographics, ML news, and more.