Company’s forward momentum continues with Leader ranking for Account-Based Advertising, Marketing Account Intelligence, and Buyer Intent Data Provider
NEW YORK, NY – December 14, 2022 – Madison Logic, the leading global digital Account Based Marketing (ABM) platform, today announced that it received 16 badges across multiple categories in the G2 Winter 2023 Grid®. Recognition includes Leader badges across three categories, including Account-Based Advertising, Marketing Account Intelligence, and Buyer Intent Data Provider. Other badges for Easiest to Do Business With, Easiest to Administer, and Best Estimated ROI further reinforce the value Madison Logic delivers to its clients. The quarterly G2 Grid Reports are based on user ratings to reveal which solutions deliver the best customer support and have the largest market presence.
“At a time when many technology companies are scaling back, Madison Logic continues to grow,” said Tom O’Regan, CEO of Madison Logic. “Our data-driven, full-funnel account-based approach delivers the value and results necessary for B2B marketers to succeed. We are beyond proud of our Leader recognition and high customer rating on G2. With our continued growth and record revenue retention, Madison Logic is well-positioned to help marketers maintain a persistent presence in the market and drive better performance across the sales cycle in the next year and beyond.”
Faced with larger buying committees and longer, more complex buyer journeys, today’s B2B marketers need access to better data and smarter strategies that engage accounts across multiple channels with the best message for each decision-maker. With Madison Logic’s data-driven, full-funnel approach, B2B marketers can more easily identify and prioritize their target accounts, activate global multi-channel ABM campaigns, and gain full visibility into program performance through comprehensive measurement and reports.
Results of the G2 Grid reports are calculated based on verified customer satisfaction and market presence within a product category. Customer reviews reflect the value of ML Insights, a combined data set that provides global enterprise B2B marketers with a holistic view of companies demonstrating the highest propensity to purchase. By having access to real-time buyer data, marketers are able to maximize their spend by focusing on the accounts most likely to buy and activate multi-channel campaigns that drive more conversions and higher ROI.
Madison Logic was named a Leader across three categories in the G2 Winter 2023 Grid:
- Account-Based Advertising
- Marketing Account Intelligence
- Buyer Intent Data Providers
Additional recognition in the G2 Winter 2023 Grid includes:
- High Performer, Enterprise Marketing Account Intelligence
- High Performer, Mid-Market Marketing Account Intelligence
- High Performer, Mid-Market Account-Based Orchestration Platforms
- Easiest to Do Business With, Enterprise Marketing Account Intelligence
- Easiest to Do Business With, Mid-Market Account-Based Orchestration Platforms
- Best Support, Mid-Market Account-Based Orchestration Platforms
- Best Estimated ROI, Mid-Market Account-Based Orchestration Platforms
- Best Estimated ROI, Overall Account Data Management
- Easiest to Administer, Mid-Market Buyer Intent Data Providers
- Easiest Setup, Mid-Market Buyer Intent Data Providers
- Easiest Setup, Mid-Market Account-Based Orchestration Platforms
- Best Meets Requirements, Mid-Market Account-Based Orchestration Platforms
- Easiest Administration, Mid-Market Account-Based Orchestration Platforms
G2 is the world’s largest and most trusted peer-to-peer business solutions review platform. To learn more about what customers have to say about Madison Logic and contribute to its reviews, visit the Madison Logic G2 review page.
For more information about how Madison Logic helps the world’s fastest-growing companies grow faster, visit www.madisonlogic.com.
About Madison Logic
The ML Platform, a global multi-channel ABM activation and measurement platform, enables enterprise organizations to leverage a proprietary combined data set to identify the accounts most likely to purchase, accelerate the customer journey, and shorten sales cycles to positively impact ROI. Madison Logic empowers B2B marketers to convert their best accounts faster by finding and engaging with the most influential individuals throughout the buyer’s journey. Visit madisonlogic.com for more information.
Be the first to know
Subscribe to receive the latest B2B marketing research, whitepapers, articles, infographics, ML news, and more.