Crawl, Walk, Run: How to Scale your ABM Strategy for Success
In this virtual event, Vin Turk, COO and Co-founder of Madison Logic, is joined by Sr. Corporate Campaign Manager Mike Ellis of Higher Logic to discuss how Higher Logic followed a crawl, walk, run approach to adopt and scale their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
Getting started on an ABM strategy doesn’t have to be overwhelming and others can learn from Higher Logic’s success plan. Their marketing organization started by using data to validate target accounts for focused outreach. They then expanded to multi-channel, full-funnel campaigns. In the final step, Higher Logic connected their ABM data to their CRM pipeline data through Madison Logic’s Journey Acceleration. Through Journey Acceleration, Higher Logic accelerated buyer journeys with their most important accounts and generated undeniable proof of marketing-influenced revenue that included:
- 50% increase in pipeline contribution from target accounts
- 217% increase in account penetration within target accounts
- 118% increase in average deal size
Discussion topics and takeaways from this virtual event include how Higher Logic:
- Initiated their ABM efforts by starting with alignment of sales and marketing strategy and using data to validate their target account list.
- Advanced their approach to consider the entire buying committee of target accounts in a full-funnel, multi-channel marketing plan.
- Implemented Journey Acceleration by creating a path to integrate their CRM, enabling stronger pipeline velocity and more effective account nurturing.
View this on-demand virtual event now and discover how you can take implement and improve your ABM journey.