DATA MATCH BEHAVIORAL ANALYTICS™ Powered By Intent
Smart marketers are tapping into information about a buyer’s online activities. We call this Behavioral Intent data.
More and more marketers are realizing that it’s critical to efficiently drive buyers through all stages of the lead nurturing life cycle with relevant products and messages. In fact, we’re the only company to harness this intelligence and make it available to the marketer in real time.
Data Match Behavioral Analytics™ is the first tool to deliver a comprehensive understanding of prospect interactions with online content, including whitepapers, webinars, and software downloads. As a next-generation nurturing tool, it empowers marketers to run smarter campaigns and sales teams to have more meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Feed marketing automation platforms real-time actionable behavioral intent data.
- Discover plan-to-purchase trends at the customer and account level.
- Use behavioral intent data to serve the right content at the right time to prospects.
- Drive more informed follow-up actions from sales teams.
- Pinpoint influencers and decision makers during buying cycles.
Data Match behavioral Analytics™ Dashboard
Our Data Match Behavioral Analytics™ dashboard provides you with an at-a-glance view of your most popular content and most active contacts. You can drill down by company and by contact to see when people interact with your content online. For example, you’ll see when someone downloaded a whitepaper or case study, watched a webinar, or showed interest in a particular topic.
We make it simple for you to feed this data into Salesforce.com and your marketing automation system. That means you can provide your salespeople with access to data that will enable them to engage in meaningful conversations with leads. And you can ensure you deliver the right content to the right leads at the right time for smarter nurturing.
The Dashboard tracks activity over a 90-day period, displaying a summary of Actionable Data that empowers sales and marketing to better engage prospects:
- Most Viewed Assets – Understand which assets are gaining the most traction with your target audience.
- Asset Interactions – Empower sales to target individual leads that are highly active, and engage these hot prospects in informed conversations.